Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Appreciated Indian Summer





Indian summers are the best thing.

They are God's way of giving us a couple more days of the previous, beloved season in the midst of the approaching cold. How wonderful they are!

What did you do with this shockingly warm weather? I know I felt like I couldn't do enough, smell enough, see enough and feel enough to soak up these amazing past days.

I walked on the beach, visited the light house, drove thru all my favorite parts of my town, stopped and sat and thought... feeling the cool breeze across my face.

It's also worked out wonderfully that I've been 100% free the last two days! Leaving me to do whatever I wanted. It's been so sweet... back to reality tomorrow.

A photo documentary of a New England "Indian Summer":






















1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Indian Summer! It is wayyyy too short, though, just like real summer! Your pictures are beautiful! I would have enjoyed being with you!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails